Friday, January 07, 2011

Uh-oh!

Yeap,uh-oh indeed.After months and months and months of lazing around,my intake is just one month away.Oh no.Honestly,I don't remember at all how I spent it.Well,that's obvious because my brain is all dried up and I'm like a dumb idiot now.

  I will never regret these glorious months I've had.It was awe-some!But now I feel time is running out.I have tons to do and no time to do it.And I was always postponing taking my driver's license.(Yes.I'm 19.And I can't drive.Ha-ha)But if I don't do it now,I don't know when else.Probably go sign up for lessons tomorrow.Probably.Lolz

  And I haven't read up on my Bio yet.I have 5 Bio books at home,with dust bunnies hoping all over it.Darn it,I'm so freakin lazy!Tell me why I'm going to Med school again?Sigh~Only God can help me.Anyway,I'll be living my life now,with the little happiness that I have but you know what,I'm gonna fuckin enjoy myself till it's my last day of freedom!And when that day comes..oh well,I'll deal with that shit later.Lolz

Tell me bout it kitty?Sigh~


No comments:

Post a Comment