Monday, January 31, 2011

My mom :D

Okay,I know I'm not one of those people who have always been on good terms with my mom,When I was younger,we were not even close to begin with.She used to shout and scream at me all the time.Fortunately,things turned for the better and me and my mom have this awesome bond now.It feels great to be close,sharing everything.Used to feel like I'm worthless,now I feel wanted.

These past few days,me n her are on this crazy shopping frenzy for my formal clothings for U next month and for her as well ;p So even though I hate shopping,it had been fun!Eventhough we kinda splurged these past few days*by splurge I mean realllly splurged* it was fun mother daughter bonding time.I know she have not been feeling well but she still took the effort.:)

That's the thing about mums,they'll do anything for you,and she always knows exactly what I want.My stomach will stat grumbling and immediately she'll whip up something to eat.Yeah,she does whip it real good.;p

So mum,I just wanna say thanks for everything,and I feel weird saying this but man,I love you!How can I not love you after you buying me that Marks and Spencer shoes? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment