Saturday, January 15, 2011

Can't I drive without a license?:/

Heyyyyy.Wanna know something?I'm almost 20 and I don't have a license.Laugh if you want,I have my reasons.First,I want a car before I'm gonna take lessons.(That totally ain't gonna work) and second,I think if I start driving,I might wipe out some of the world population,including myself.It's just that I'm so uncoordinated,I can't imagine myself behind wheels or driving other people.*if there are any courageous people,lol*Anyway,I realised I'm getting so damn old so damn fast,so I enrolled for driving lessons last week.

So I went for my first KPP class the other day.I heard people say it's fucking boring but I had a pretty good time actually.Kinda weird,because I've never attended like a class or lecture in 8 months,so..that was new.It was also conducted in Malay,which I've rarely spoken in years,so that was weird too.So much for being a Malaysian.

So my test is this week.I kinda think it's freakin easy looking at the sample questions,but being me,you'll never know what'll happen.Hopefully,I'll past.*fingers crossed*Actually,I can't wait to start driving already.I saw some students driving that day and I'm like thinking 'Gosh,I really hope they pay a lot to the instructors!'Almost all the cars were banging here and there.Sigh~Anyway,let's all hope that I pass and then get a car for haven's sake!A Porsche or Ferrari would be nice....Till next time!xoxo

 Looks like probably something I'll do if I'm driving.HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment