Monday, January 24, 2011

The 2011 Malaysian Open!

OMG last Saturday was the most awesomest day man.I actually went to the Malaysian Open at Bukit Jalil!All thanks to WY who had that brilliant idea.We've always loved badminton,from those form 5 days where me n WY rush home to change and grab our rackets,till these days where we have badminton sessions every week.I can say that badminton is kinda the only sport I play,and is moderately good at.LOL!

And what's even more awesome,we had front row seats babey!The best seats in town and we had this huge Malaysian flag we used to wave during the Malaysian match.The first few hours was fun and exhilarating,but we were pretty bumped that there's only one match with a Malaysian player,the last one.But some matches was awesome,especially those with the Danes.They're totally hot and funny,SKY has a crush on one of them ;p

Then at the last match,when LCW(Msian's pride and glory) came out to play,the whole stadium roared and guess what,he won and barely broke a sweat.It was crazy!My mom said she saw me on TV but my dad said that he can barely see it.:( I saw myself on the screen so I don't care.HAHA.Anyway,it was the best day spent with the best people.I hope we can do it again next time!

There he is!OMG he's fuckin awesome!We <3 u!

No comments:

Post a Comment