Friday, February 18, 2011

My days are up.*Gulp!*

Yes,it's true.It's hard to digest but my awesomely-free days are gone.I know this day will come but still why is it so hard?If only I could turn back time*in Cher's voice,haha*This life is way too sweet,of course it wouldn't last long.

Two more days that's all I have,Everyone keep telling me that I should be excited and that this will be the time of my life.Ahhh...I doubt that.Not only that I'm 0% excited,I also forgot to revise.Yes.forgot as in an accident.:D So now I'm going to university as a dumb,unenthusiastic black girl.Wonder how things will work out.Hopefully it will coz I'll be spending 2.5 bloody years there.Damn,life sucks.

Anyway,I'm gonna just enjoy the bits of freedom I have.Today I purposely woke up at 12pm just because it would be my last day to sleep in.Goodbye freedom,hello snobby rich kids who don't know what to do with your money.Yeap that's right.So adios and if I don't blog again,high chance is that I committed suicide coz life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment