Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year.

You're probably tired of the saying 'Wow time passes by really fast.'Well,because they do.It feels like yesterday when I started my Sem 3 in my Pre-U,whining about studying.Now,not only that it's 7 months ago I've completed it,I'm starting my Uni soon.(Not looking forward though).It had been a fast year,nevertheless a great one I must say.

Many sad stuff happened too,but I can't really recall because the awesome ones are filled all over my head right now.I've grew closer with my family and friends,finally felt like I've redeemed myself in my studies(after getting a fucking A2 in SPM!) and I think this year I finally get to know myself.I know 7 months is a freakin long time to know yourself better-haha- but I think i'm a better person now.Loneliness used to kill me last time but now,I find myself laughing and talking to myself.Maybe I'm crazy I don't know.

Anyway,hopefully 2011 is a better one.It'll be one huge leap for me next year to enter Med school,hopefully I don't flunk halfway.Just one more day left now.Don't worry I'm sure the next year will be awesome.It always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment