Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh no it didn't.

It's just me again,on this wonderful Saturday afternoon.It would have been really nice to go out if at all I'm an outdoorsy person but oh well,too bad.My parents are not at home even today,so I'm cutting some slack and I'm just going to chill at home for a while.

So,last Thursday I did go to IMU for my interview.It was a fairly short trip via LRT and STAR,very different from the last time I went there.It was actually a really nice day there.The students were having some kind of performances and food sales and seeing the guys rocking out with their formal clothes was pretty funny.And my mom thought the guys at IMU were good looking.But you know,she has really low standards.Haha.A lot of people were there for their interview and they all looked like they were having constipation or something,maybe it's the nerves.Too bad I wasn't.But probably I should have,that might have made me more vigilante.

So I got these 2 Indian guys interviewing me,one was like from India or something and I couldn't understand a word he said.But the other one got to my nerves really.He pissed me off with stupid questions and was just arguing with me,Well,first I kept my cool and was laughing off my irritation but after that,I got really sarcastic and I think my anger really showed.I should have just kept quiet and pretended to be calm but I didn't.Just for one day and I couldn't.In the end he said 'It should be'-long pause-'okay.'I mean what does that suppose to mean.I honestly think I blew my chances.Hopefully my results can save me and get me a space there.Because if I don't,I have no clue what I should do.They said I will know by 3 or 4 weeks,so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment