Monday, September 13, 2010

Life in Klang.

It's been so many days since I even came online,so I didn't get the chance to blog.To my biggest fan aka Wen Yie;sorry.Haha.So I pestered my aunt to bring me to a CC.So now I'm at Summer in Klang Town.They charge RM3 per hour which I think is daylight robbery.And a guy just farted near me 5 min ago.People should really watch what they're eating.

Speaking about eating,that was something I did really consistently here.From the moment I wake up till the moment I fell like sleeping (which seldom happens when you're having so much fun) i just eat,eat,eat,bathe,eat,eat,TV,eat,eat,run away from the dogs that are trying to kill me,eat,eat,sleep.That's it.You know how we Indians just love to eat.How easy it is that I can summarize it in 1 line but the bliss I feel is heavenly!And Klang food are sick-in a good way!The best thing-my aunt don't hover,I love her to death.All those time my mom would have used to blabber,my aunty uses it to bring us out for food!Thank you God.

I did mention the dogs,there are two.Rocky-the Spitz-He is super calm and cute and fluffy but his teeth are enormous so no thanks.Next is Andrea-a German Shepherd-She is psychotic and she jumps on everyone.You must see my brother's face when she jumps on him.Priceless!But I love seeing the dogs playing with each other and when they do puppy-dog faces when they want snacks.It reminds me how so much alike we are.

My one hour in CC is going to be over.I'll be back to crazy KL tomorrow.How sad:( Back to boredom and blabbering.AT least I have my Kay-El friends to keep me company.Miss you guys,See ya!Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment