Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And it's that time again.

Wassup people of the Earth and beyond.Nothing out of the ordinary happened these past few days,so I didn't come to blog.But this coming Thursday.I am having an interview at IMU regarding my admission there since I'm planning to do my Medic there next year.And yeah.I said planning because I don't call the shots around here.To be honest,I am not really nervous or anxious.I am just worried since I basically suck in every interview that I did.There's just something about me that ticks the interviewers.I bet it's my stupid face.Too bad I can't change that.Not now that is.

It's not like I'm a celebrity and I've gone through tones of interviews.Till now.I have had 6 and all of them pretty much sucked!The worse by far is my JPA interview.I was beyond pissed to even be polite to them and that costs my whole JPA scholarship.I guess everything happens for a reason and now I'm really grateful I was never offered the scholarship since I found a better one.

But all those were done for fun and now it's time to get serious.This Thursday can either make or break me.I just HAVE to pass it or else I'll be wiping tables at the mamak shop and no,I'm not kidding.So everyone,wish me luck and hopefully they'll be more irritated with someone else on that day.Adios and let's see if I can break this tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment