Friday, September 17, 2010

So long and goodbye.

Due to popular demands.I'm back to blog today!Pardon the pun I'm still new.

Anyway,the reason I'm blogging today is because some of my buddies are flying off to study soon.Nisha aka minah senget flew off today! :( and Darren and Suzu will be flying in a few days.D: How sad.Those are my MSN buddies who I chat with almost everyday.Sigh.I guess I have to settle with the leftovers here.Haha just kidding,the ones here are golden!

Not that I don't want my friends to have the best times of their lives there,but a part of me will always long the days we all just hung out together.Those days seems like a distant memory.It used to be effortless some time ago.I miss those days when we had those random outings after class.These little things, surprisingly are the ones I remember.For example I remember the TGV at WWM just opened and me,Kirty,Suzu and Nisha went to see Iron Man 2 and we were screaming at Robert Downey Jr from the second row and snacking like nobody's business!LOL! It was a really fun day,excluding the part where I didn't tell my dad where I was.

And who can forget all those crazy moments at our lecture halls.There's nothing boring or lame about lectures at all.As a matter of fact,there's where the fun starts.My life at TARC was definitely one of the best 18 months I have.I'll do A-Levels all over again if I'll ever have the chance to do it with all you guys.I know when time goes by,friends will either grow or go.And now it's time for the hard part,but no worries; distance makes the heart grow fonder :)So don't think you can get rid of me because I'll be here when all of you come back.Love you all XOXO


























              Till the next one!Take care everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment