Saturday, October 02, 2010

Happiness

I'm sitting in my room,all alone tonight.The chillness I feel has nothing to do with my AC.It hadn't been a great day which is a bummer because I had a lot of plans today.But you know what they say-plans change.So,everything is building up inside so now I'm sitting.Alone.Thinking.Thinking about the obvious reason as to why I'm writing this.Because I'm not happy.

Happiness is subjective,descriptive,varies from one person to another.It can come from the most insignificant things.I had an ice cream just now.It did make me feel better though.But that shouldn't been the case.People shouldn't stuff their face with food,I should know that the best.Yet,I can't think of anything else that can cheer me up at the moment.Tried to play some online games but my connection is just bloody awesome.Thanks TM for efficiently charging the bills every month for services that doesn't worth any.Anyways the point is,does happiness come naturally or it's something that needs to be chased after?I honestly need to know because I don't know.

I know a hormone causes happiness-serotonin-which is secreted all over your vessels and make you happy.Doesn't mean though that happiness is purely scientific.If only the hormone is involved in some kind of negative feedback mechanism.If only,that's the thing.But it's not so life goes on and shit happens.Sometimes,no matter how determined you are to make your life as happy as you want,life doesn't happen the way you planned because planning is all you can do.They say you take control of your live but there's hundreds of other people involved in it and from all those people,any one thing they do can cause a certain disapprovement.

A friend of mine said that one day,we'll get used to a problem because some things just can't be solved.You might pluck your brains out thinking but you just have to live through it,and survive.I believe that as time goes by,you may feel that your problem is getting easier to handle when the fact is you're getting stronger.Wow,it does feel better to lay it all out.The bottom line is I'm just trying to say don't let little things ruin your day,because they're not worth it.Hopefully we'll get through it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment