Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paramore!

Hi guys,it's been forever since I've blogged last.Anyway,yesterday was 19th October,a day that I have been waiting for,the whole Malaysia have been waiting for 6 years -It was Paramore Live in KL 2010!To those who might not know,Paramore is my ultimate favorite band and they are the reason I even bought a guitar!

So yesterday we reached Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium at around 6pm,thinking that we have 1 solid hour to queue up for the 7pm gate opening,but thousands were already there.It was like freaking Batu Caves on Thaipusam Day!Anyhow,we managed to get front row seats of the second level which had amazing view of the stage.Was a little bit sad though because I wanted Rockzone tickets :(  Anyway,the place started to get packed around 8 and a local punk rock band,Y2K(Yes2Kapitalism) opened up for us.I couldn't hear anything they sang.

Then,around 8.15 a van drove by and the crowd went crazy-Paramore is here!We were standing and screaming,the whole stadium was.They came and without delay,performed my ultimate favorite song 'Ignorance'!Everyone sang,it was crazy!Even Hayley was laughing at disbelief with us Malaysian crowd.She said that she has a lot in store for us and they went on to sing a few more like That's What You Get,Pressure,Decode,When It Rains.CrushCrushCrush,The Only Exception and others.After that,Hayley said,'we have been on tour for 6 years,and I can't believe we have never been here.And we'll definitely come again!'We were all just ecstatic and yelling 'Paramore!'

For encore,they sang brick by Boring Brick and Misery Business.One lucky guy got to get on stage and sing with them,only 2 lines though.Haha.And there was this one guy that tried to jump on the stage,but the security got him.A bit scary.Anyways,she said that now we're all one big Paramore family.At the end of the day,I know why they are the best Alternative act of this generation.Sweaty and tired,yet was the best night of my life.:)






And here's a video of us singing 'The Only Exception'.A bit disoriented though.haha.

P.S.I'll definitely go again to their next one,hopefully they change the venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment