Monday, November 08, 2010

Deepavali!

OMG how long has it been since I blogged?Even I lost count HAHA And all you haters out there(lol) please lah,I don't know what to crap here everyday day.

Anyways,2 days ago was Deepavali!But my family and I toned down because a relative just passed.Kinda sad though that it's been 2 years since I've really celebrated it and I told my dad,`I hope no one dies anymore this year man.'Haha.No,I mean it.So,we all woke up late a little,I woke up at 9,earlier than my usual time still.My mum said we'll catch breakfast at a restaurant so my brother and I were playing cards while my mum nags in the background.Hell yeah!

And it's the 1st year I'm wearing jeans on Deepavali.So,so much better than those stupid Punjabi suits.Anyways,we just spent the whole day visiting people and eating!Oh man,at the beginning of the day I was like `Yeah,can't wait to taste all that chicken and mutton bebeh!'And then by dinner I was like `Oh god,no more till next Deepavali man!'It was literally the fullest day of my life!For now muahaha

Overall,I think it's okay,I mean the angpau's were decent,it was like Rm200++ for one day and counting.This might be one of my last years for angpau's collection coz let's face it-No one gives to an adult.Stupid rule I think.Anyways,hope next year gets better and friends,sorry I can't call you all over.Next year(if no one dies) please come over yea!Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment