Thursday, November 11, 2010

The past and future.

Hey hey supp peeps?Anyways,it's the big UPSR announcement today.Not that I know anyone sitting for one though.Haha.I was just thinking back on the day that I took mine.Feels like years and years ago.But yeah,my memory's not like sieve I do remember.

It was a Thursday I guess,but it was a little obvious that I'll get 5A's(not being cocky) because I got them during my trials too,A lil worried bout Bahasa Malaysia because I thought I blabbered out of context.Quite a lot of them got straight A's even those who never stood a chance.I'm just being honest.Sometimes you think you're a big deal just because you score straight A's in UPSR.Well,I thought I was until I sat for PMR.Well it's not my fault that all those bitches at school said that UPSR is going to be the biggest deal in your life.Well,maybe in the life of a primary school teacher,UPSR results means everything.

Thank God I didn't study that hard,I was kinda keeping my cool.Too bad I kept on keeping it till my A-Levels exam.Haha.I was never that type trapped at home,revising my ass off.I remember my exam fell on my birthday and no one wanted to celebrate it,but I still went.And thank God I did.People always feel like this little things like A's are all that important.I mean it does,till an extend.I mean I get straight A's all my life,yet I'm just getting started.The more A's I get actually the more modest I become,for real.Lol.That's how it should be.There's always someone dumber than me yet they try to show off at every opportunity they get,I really don't get them.They don't know reality is gonna catch up and bite them in the ass.

OMG I'm craping now.Anyway,just saying what you get now that doesn't mean anything.It may mean something now but what matters is the fall of events that happen later on in life.It's like TARC's headmaster said,'The more you know,the less you know.' He's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment