Sunday, August 29, 2010

My First Time

Oh wow my first posting in my own blog.This is weird.Apart from the fact that I don't know how to freaking blog and how to make it look fancy,I had always said that I will never blog.No offence to all bloggers out there, but I just didn't have the time and energy to do it.Well now hmm,I pretty darn free all right!I have no job and no school.I can blog all day and all night!But I don't have to blog about so back to square one.

Speaking of being unemployed,I hate when people ask me what am I doing.This is a typical conversation I have with people almost everyday.
People:So where are you studying now?
      Me:I'm not studying.
People:Oh okay,so where are you working then?
      Me:Hmm,I'm not working either.
People:Oh o-o-kay,so what exactly do you do?*They're being judgmental and I hate it!*
      Me:Nothing.Just doing nothing.

Then,they give me that stupid reaction that make me want to smack their head off.This is my life and I can do what the HELL I want.Besides,what do they know about me?The fact that I have been studying non-stop since 3 and never really got a break after SPM.And I'm sure beginning next year,I wouldn't have time for myself anymore.And blimey,it has been one of the best 2 months of my life!And I think we all should take a break once in a while and just do things that you love.Well,some things that I love <3



I love my friends!Muaks!
Glee!I'm a gleek!
Food!OMG*saliva drooling everywhere*


So remember life's what you make it so make it awesome!That's all for now.
P S:Hope the post wasn't that bad!

1 comment: